Our standard WiFi service is an excellent fit for most businesses that require standard performance, range, and client density for their wireless network. The service is ideal for next-generation deployments in offices, schools, hospitals, shops, and hotels, where performance, security, and simple management are important.
Design recommendations for the Standard WiFi service:
- Up to 30 to 40 WiFi clients per access point
- Up to 1500 square feet of office space per access point (based upon drywall walls)
As with all our subscriptions, we provide everything you'll need to enable enterprise-class wireless connectivity throughout your office. The Standard WiFi subscription includes access to the Standard Meraki MR wireless access point, a five year enterprise license, five years of managed services from Covene, and upgrades per contract term.
- 2x2:2 MU-MIMO 802.11ax
- 1.7 Gbps dual-radio aggregate frame rate
- 24x7 real-time WIDS/WIPS and spectrum analytics via dedicated third radio
- Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy Beacon
- Integrated scanning radio
- Enhanced transmit power and receive sensitivity
- Integrated enterprise security and guest access
- Application-aware traffic shaping
- Optimized for voice and video
- Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
- Sleek design blends into office environments
- Full-time Wi-Fi location tracking via dedicated 3rd radio
Download the datasheet - click here.
Requires a Power over Ethernet switch capable of delivering 15W (802.3af) power, or a Power over Ethernet injector, sold separately.
Have questions? Contact us for assistance before you buy!